Access to staff services
Staff now have free access to lynda.com - an online library of instructional videos on creative and business skills as well as the latest software.
To access the service, visit lynda.com, select "log in" and enter www.uhi.ac.uk in the "Log in through your organization or school" box. On the next screen, enter your university user name and password.
Learning & Teaching Academy
The Learning and Teaching Academy helps to develop, share and recognise excellence, innovation and research in pedagogic practice in a range of ways including:
- Access to professional development events and opportunities
- Providing networking opportunities, resources, and support for projects and initiatives
- Funded opportunities to enable staff to engage in pedagogic scholarship and research
- Establishing groups and fora for colleagues to collaborate in helping share and shape pedagogic developments
- Recognising excellence in learning and teaching through the ALPINE framework