Health and Social Care CPD Modules
1. PDA Promoting Excellence in Dementia Skilled Practice.
2. PDA Health and Social Care Supervision.
3. CPD Managing and Leading Care Services.
4. Individual option units from HNC Social Care course can be studied online including:
- Understanding Dementia.
- Understanding Loss and the Process of Grief.
5. Many modules from the BA Health Studies from levels 7-11 can be studied individually for CPD . These can be found using the following link Health Studies.
6. There are a number of modules relating to acute services that may be useful for CPD at levels 8-10 that can be accessed through online learning:
- Diabetes (SCQF level 8) see Health Studies
- Infection Control (SCQF level 9) see Health Studies (This module can be used as an access module to ) l
- Advanced Diabetes (SCQF level 10) see MA Health & Wellbeing
- Child & Adolescent Mental Health (SCQF level 10) see MA Health & Wellbeing
Modules from the BA (Hons) Health Studies programme can be applied for by contacting Orkney College UHI on (01856) 569000.
Modules from the MA Health & Wellbeing programme must be applied for by contacting Lews Castle College UHI on 01851 770000.